Badge component on user record page shows error
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7345754 ·Reported By 10 users
The error occurs on the badge component of the user record page when the users have merged multiple Trailhead accounts.
An error prevents us from showing you these badges now. Try again later.
1. Start Trailhead with Salesforce account and get the badge.
2. Place the Badges component on the user record page and confirm that the acquired Badge is displayed.
3. Sign up for Trailhead with another Google account.
4. Get Badge and merge accounts.
5. Check that the badge after merging is displayed on Trailhead.
6. Check that an error has occurred in the Badge component of the user record page.
None at the moment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.