/sms/v1/automation/importSend returns an error using V2 Token
Last updated 2020-06-23 ·Reference W-7282850 ·Reported By 2 users
When using a V2 Token to authenticate for the REST API, using the /sms/v1/automation/importSend route will return an error
- Authenticate into the REST API using the V2 Token
- Use the /sms/v1/automation/importSend route to process a request
- Notice an Error within the Response
"There is an error An unexpected error occurred, please contact Customer Support with reference id VUJYa3NpMVM3a2V1OWJtR1J2UUEwUTo3Njow"
Two possible work-arounds:
1) Authenticate using a V1 Token, then run the call
2) Create a Case with Support to help fix the V2 Token process
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.