Marketing Cloud Connect configuration screen in Sales Cloud only accepts lowercase email addresses for Support Ticket Recipient
Last updated 2020-02-27 ·Reference W-4816414 ·Reported By 0 users
Under Marketing Cloud Connect configuration settings, there is a field for "Support Ticket Recipient". This field has validation in place that currently only accepts lowercase email addresses. Any attempt to use an email address that is not all lowercase, will cause the save of the settings to fail with an invalid email address error.
1) Navigate to an integrated Salesforce ORG
2) Click on the Marketing Cloud tab
3) Click on the link "configure marketing cloud connector"
4) Click "edit settings"
5) Under notifications, modify the field Support Ticket Recipient and use an email address that has uppercase letters
6) You will see an error saving and the field will show "Enter a valid email address."
Use all lowercase letters for the email address in the Support Ticket Recipient field
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.