MicrositeURL AMPScript function does not allow Query String parameters with value = 0
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-7251593 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2021
When using the MicrositeURL AMPScript function, you have the ability to append a value of 0 to the query string of a microsite link.
When specifying a value of 0 for any name/value pair while calling MicrositeURL, the URL may fail as the the parameter with value 0 is omitted from the query string completely.
1) Create a Marketing Cloud Microsite & Landing Page.
2) Create an HTML email
3) Invoke the MicrositeURL() AMPScript function calling the landing page created.
4) Add a parameter with a value of 0. This could look similar to: %%=MicrositeURL(12345,'x',0)=%%
5) Do a send preview or live send and click on your MicrositeURL generated link
6) The query parameter where the value = 0 is dropped from the URL
No workaround. If using this as a boolean value, explore using True & False in place of 1 & 0.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.