Unable to retrieve/deploy the sharingRule of RequestsForAccessSIQ object on a spring20 org(v. 224)
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7220595 ·Reported By 1 users
If you try to retrieve/deploy sharing rule for RequestsForAccessSIQ object on a spring20 org(v. 224) you may receive below error message:
"Required field is missing: sharingCriteriaRules for RequestsForAccessSIQ object".
You will get hold of it we you try to get all sharing rules with a sample package.xml similar to the following. This will retrieve all sharing rules including RequestsForAccessSIQ.sharingRules even if you don't have access to the entity.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
1. Retrieve the metadata for RequestsForAccessSIQ object sharing rule from winter 20 org (v. 222)
2. Deploy/Validate against spring 20 org (v.224)
1. Retrieve the metadata for RequestsForAccessSIQ object sharing rule from spring 20 org (v. 224)
The deployment/validation should be successful
* "Required field is missing: sharingCriteriaRules for RequestsForAccessSIQ object“
* " Entity of type 'SharingRules' named 'RequestsForAccessSIQ' cannot be found“
Since the RequestsForAccessSIQ Sharing rules are not configurable in the UI if the user does not have Einstein Activity Capture Licence, remove the empty metadata file and then deploy/validate package
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.