Advanced Filter modifications do not save when editing and saving existing report definition
Last updated 2020-08-05 ·Reference W-7244672 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release July 2020
Changes made to the advanced filter in an existing report definition parameters in Analytics Builder > Reports do not save when editing and saving an existing report. The parameters will initially show the modified value but when clicking back to the overview tab and clicking into the report, the advanced filter in parameters revert back to original values.
1. Go to Analytics Builder>Reports
2. Click Mobile Connect from Report Categories
3. Click Create for SMS Message Details
4. Configure an advanced filter, such as specifying a Short/Longcode or message name
5. Click Submit
6. Click Save > Save As
7. Configure a report name and save
8. Click back to the overview button, click on saved report definition
9. Click Run
10. Click Edit for Report Parameters
11. Add additional criteria to the advanced filter from Step 4 and click submit
12. Click Save
13. Warning comes up "You are overwriting the existing definition of this report." > Click Save
14. Click Overview and click report definition, the advanced filter settings reverts back to original setting
Create a new report with the desired parameter values for the advanced filter.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.