Unable to set inbox message expiration date to more than a year
Last updated 2020-06-15 ·Reference W-7193271 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release May 2020
Inbox Expiration Date/Time cannot be set over 1 year later.
When setting Expiration Date/Time as over 1 year, it will be automatically shortened to just 1 year after saving.
- Navigate to MobilePush
- Click [Create Message] button
- Select [Inbox] for the template, [Next] button
- Set Message Name and App, and select [Inbox Only] for Push Method, [Next] button
- Select any audience, [Next] button
- Set each field fr contents as you like, [Next] button
- Choose Inbox Expiration Date/Time as over 1 year from Start Date/Time for Delivery option
- Click [Save] button
- Re-open the inbox message just created
- Then Inbox Expiration Date/Time will be changed as just 1 year later from Start Date/Time
Create another Inbox message for same audiences with seamless Start Date/Time after the End Date/Time of first message.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.