Google Analytics: Site Usage and Ecommerce tiles are empty for email activities but are populated on top-level Journey Analytics
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7197773 ·Reported By 7 users
For Marketing Cloud journeys with GA360 enabled, the Ecommerce and Site Usage tiles may show zero stats for email activities. However, the same tiles will show stats when viewing the top-level Journey Analytics.
The issue occurs because the activity-level metrics required to populate these values are not returned by Google. Marketing Cloud is working with Google to resolve this issue so that these metrics are returned correctly for the activity-level dashboards.
NOTE: these steps are to confirm if you're hitting the same issue.
1. Open a live journey with GA360 enabled.
2. Click Journey Analytics. Note the date range.
3. Confirm the 'Ecommerce' tile and 'Site Usage' tiles show stats.
4. Go back to the journey and click into an email activity
5. The 'Email Analytics' panel slides into view. The contents refresh.
6. After the refresh completes, click 'View Details', next to Email Performance.
7. Change the date range to what appears in point 2.
8. Confirm the 'Ecommerce' tile and 'Site Usage' tiles show zero stats.
None, please follow this Known Issue document to monitor for the fix.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.