Spring 20' - Insufficient privileges when trying to view Advanced User Details
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7124098 ·Reported By 20 users
Users who's profile does not contain "View Setup and Configuration" will no longer be able to view Advanced user details without getting an Insufficient privileges message
In Spring release org:
1. Clone the standard user profile
2. In the cloned profile, remove "view setup and configuration" permission
3. Create a new user, or assign an existing user the profile created in step one
4. Log in as user created/modified in step three
5. Go to Settings > My Personal Information
6. Click Advanced User Details
Manually grant the affected users the "View Setup and Configuration" permission
Reported By (20)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.