Spring '20 - Standard Users are unable to search for queues when attempting to change record owner
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7121701 ·Reported By 142 users
Some customers may have observed that post upgrade to Spring '20, non-admin users are unable to search for ‘queues’ when attempting to change record ownership.
When end-user attempts to search for a Queue they have access to and they are a part of, they see the following error “No results for "account" in Queue”
This happens with users who don't have the "View Setup and Configuration" permission assigned to either their profile or via a permission set.
1. login as Affected User in Lightning Experience
2. Navigate to case record
3. change case owner to queue.
4. On the case owner lookup, search for "Queue_Name".
5. Notice that nothing comes up.
5. Switch to classic
6. Change the owner of the same case again to a queue.
7. search for "Queue_Name"
8. Notice that no results are returned
Actual Results: Non-admin users are unable to search for queue in lookup field
Expected Results: Non-admin users can search for queue in lookup field
- Grant the "View Setup and Configuration" permission assigned to either their profile or via a permission set
Reported By (142)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.