MobileConnect: Email Notification After Import Into Standard List Always Shows Zero Count
Last updated 2021-02-22 ·Reference W-7005334 ·Reported By 0 users
After importing into a MobileConnect standard list, the email notification informs the audience is now available for use in Marketing Cloud, but shows a zero count.
1. In Marketing Cloud > MobileConnect, add contacts to a new list by selecting customer csv file
2. Select the ShortCode and Keyword
3) Select 'Map Manually'
Map only the Required fields:
- Mobile -> Mobile Number
- Locale -> Locale
- Contact Key -> Contact Key
4. Enter email address in the notification field
5. Click Save and Build.
6. After a few seconds received email notification "This audience is now available to any channel app in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud" but shows Count 0.
Only the email notification is inaccurate. Please go to your newly created standard list to view the total number of contacts. You can see the counts under Properties tab of the list, or the individual contacts under the Contacts tab of your list.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.