Looks like you don't have access to care plan types error although user has access (Spring '20)
Last updated 2022-05-11 ·Reference W-7104186 ·Reported By 25 users
Looks like you don't have access to care plan types error although user has access (Spring '20).
1. Log in as a System Admin on an HC enabled org
2. Create a new Case Record Type:
Label: CarePlan Custom
Record Type Name: CarePlanCustom
3. Assign the record to your profile
4. Navigate to the Care Plan Record Type MetaData Type
5. Edit all the records (typically there will only be the one OOTB record) and uncheck the 'Active' field
6. Clone the 'Health Cloud Care Plan' record and set the following:
Label: Health Cloud Care Plan
Care Plan Record Type Name: CarePlanCustom
Case Record Type Name: CarePlanCustom
7. Enable Multiple Care Plans from the Health Cloud Feature Toggles custom setting
8. Navigate to a Patient record
9. Select the All Care Plans subtab
10. Click the New Care Plan button
You get an error: Looks like you don't have access to care plan types. Your Salesforce admin can help with that.
As the issue is isolated to Record Types where the Label does not match the Name consider updating the Label to match the Name until the issue is resolved.
Reported By (25)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.