Email notification for Automation Verification activities on Stack 11 not received when condition is met
Last updated 16 days ago ·Reference W-7031985 ·Reported By 8 users
Email notifications for Automation Verification activities on stack 11 not received when condition is met.
- Create a data extension with 0 or N records
- Create an automation with a verification activity step, based on the data extension created in the previous step
- Set the condition to equal the number of records in that data extension
- In 'Trigger Actions', choose to 'Send Email Notification' and specify the 'Recipient Email Address'
- Run the Automation
- No notification email will be received
Confirming the results from UI for the verification activity.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.