Internal Server Error is thrown when clicking on "why" in sharing/expand list for a custom object record that is shared using Apex sharing reason
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-6992657 ·Reported By 12 users
You can see an internal server error when checking sharing/Enhanced list (Action - Why?) for a user.
1. Create a custom object with private Org Wide Defaults.
2. Create an internal user with a profile that gives View All and Modify All on this object in addition to full access (Create, Read, Update, Delete).
3. Create a record of the custom object owned by another user.
4. Create an Apex sharing reason on this custom object.
5. Share this record to another user using the apex sharing reason.
6. Login as Admin and click on the custom object record -> sharing -> Expand List -> why ( where it has apex sharing reason). An internal server error is thrown
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.