Managed components can only be deleted in Salesforce classic.
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-6941557 ·Reported By 6 users
When attempting to delete managed components in the Lightning (LEX) interface an error is thrown: "Cannot delete managed component".
1. Create a custom component (ie Custom field, Custom object, etc).
2. Add the component to a package.
3. Upload a new package version as managed-released.
4. Ensure the org has 'Enable Managed Component Deletion' permission enabled.
5. Ensure you're in the LEX interface.
6. Try deleting Managed component.
7. An error is thrown: "Cannot delete managed component"
Switch to Classic and then delete the component.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.