Inline edit in LEX focuses on incorrect field
Last updated 2020-01-20 ·Reference W-5873731 ·Reported By 64 users
When inline editing a field in LEX with a lookup field that has a defined value on the layout, the focus will jump to the lookup field instead of staying on the selected field.
1. Create a lookup field (A)
2. Create another field (B) of any data type
3. Add both to the Page Layout
4. Navigate to the object record
5. Define a value in the lookup field and save
6. Inline edit by clicking on field B
Focus jumps to the lookup field A
Focus would stay on the selected field B
No workaround for the focus, but the fields are still functional and editable.
Reported By (64)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.