Lightning console - When Agent Sneak Peek is enabled, and an agent is in the middle of typing a response and the visitor ends a chat, an error appears
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6852357 ·Reported By 37 users
If an agent using Lightning Console is in the middle of typing a message and the visitor ends the chat, if Agent Sneak Peek is enabled, a lightning error message will appear with this content:
Uncaught Action failed: runtime_service_liveagent:chatApi$controller$handleAgentSneakPeek [Cannot read property 'agentSneakPeek' of undefined]
- Enable Chat, Omni-Channel and Lightning in an org
- Create a chat button an agent can receive chats from
- Create a Chat Agent Configuration with Agent Sneak Peek enabled and assign the test agent to it
- Submit a test chat and accept with the agent in lightning console
- While typing in the agent window use the mouse to end the chat on the visitor side
- Notice a lightning error appear
One possible workaround is to disable Agent Sneak Peek and re-enable it. This has worked on occasion.
Reported By (37)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.