Deleting a scheduled MobilePush message via API will not cancel the future send
Last updated 2020-06-15 ·Reference W-6825505 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release May 2020
A MobilePush message that was scheduled to send in the future, will still be sent if deleted using the API (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-apis.meta/mc-apis/deletePushMessage.htm)
1) Schedule a MobilePush message to send in the future
2) Deactivate & Delete the message via API
3) The message will then send in the future even though the push message was deleted.
1) Schedule MobilePush message in the future
2) Deactivate the message manually in the UI
3) Manually delete the message in the UI
4) Message will not send in the future
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.