No Pagination for CloudPage Picker during MobilePush Inbox message wizard creation process
Last updated 2020-06-15 ·Reference W-6740888 ·Reported By 3 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release May 2020
When creating a MobilePush inbox message, the operator can not choose target CloudPage as the landing page if 50+ pages are existing because there is no pagination on the CloudPage selection window of the Inbox Message creation wizard.
1. Create over 50 cloud pages.
2. Navigate to Mobile Studio > Mobile Push > Create Message
3. Choose "Inbox" and click "Next"
4. Fill in "Message Name" and "App", then click "Next"
5. Select audience then click "Next"
6. Click "Select..." next to "Select Page*"
7. Only 50 pages are displayed
Reducing unnecessary landing pages.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.