Marketing Cloud Content Builder images uploaded prior to changing SAP domain use old domain in URL
Last updated 2020-04-06 ·Reference W-4800538 ·Reported By 4 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release March 2020
Changing from an existing Marketing Cloud custom domain to a new custom domain will result in previously uploaded Content Builder images to use the old SAP domain within the URL.
- Have an SAP custom domain added to Marketing Cloud account
- Upload images to Content Builder
- Have a new SAP custom domain applied to account
- Previously uploaded images before the domain change will still have the old URL and will no longer work after the old SAP domain expires
- Re-upload or upload new images to Content Builder after the domain change
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.