Unable to Scroll a Chatter feed action if it's embedded and the size increases from entering text
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-6738396 ·Reported By 4 users
Embed a dashboard in a lightning page
Make the dashboard fairly short in height
Add a post to chatter action
Open the post to chatter action
enter a few lines of text
<notice the ok and cancel buttons are scrolled out and cannot be scrolled back in>
Only way to dismiss the dialog is the tab button
1) Log in to Salesforce and access "Analytics Studio".
2) Click the "Create" button and select "Dataset".
3) Select "Salesforce Data".
4) Set an any name for “DataSet Name” and select “Add to New Data Flow” to set the Dataflow name, then click "Next".
5) Select "Account" as the Salesforce object.
6) Click [＋] button and select 3 fields ("Account ID","Account Name","Annual Revenue") , then click "Next".
7) Click "Create Dataset" button.
8) After dataflow success full, access to the "Data" menu of Data manager and select "Edit Dataset" of created dataset.
9) Click gear icon.
10) Select "Account ID" as the action field, set the following and save.
・Record ID Field : Account ID
・Display Fields : Account Id
・CONFIGURE ACTIONS : "Perform Salesforce actions" with "All actions"
11) Click Explore button of created dataset.
12) Switch "Table moede" and select "Values Table".
13)Set the cursor to any Account ID value and click the [Show Record Actions Menu] button.
14)Select "Post" action.
15) If we set 3 or more words in the comment posting area, the [OK] and [Cancel] buttons will be hidden behind the modal.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.