Deploying Changes to the list values of Support process does not reflect on the same Record Type
Last updated 2020-06-15 ·Reference W-6715840 ·Reported By 9 users
After deploying the support process from one org to another Org and then making changes to the support process and redeploying it with the same record type.
The destination org still holds the old values rather having the updated values.
1. Login to the OrgA
2. Goto setup-> Support Processes
3. Create a new Support Process under Case object
4. For support processes it have "Selected Values" in them.
5. Under setup-> Cases-> RecordTypes
6. Create a Record Type which associates with the above selected Support Process.
7. Try to deploy the above Support Process to the new Org OrgB
8. Now Make changes to the Support Process and modify the values under "Selected Values" for the same record type.
9. With the changes saved, Try to deploy the same to the same org OrgB
10. When we login to the orgB, we still see the old values when trying to create a case under the same record type.
11. Even though the deployment is successful the changed values does not reflect with the new deployment.
The changed values should be reflected in the destination org. OrgB
If we create a new RecordType with the changes values of the Support process and redeploy, then the changed values are displayed in the destination org.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.