Account Name does not pre-populate on New Work Orders When Created From Related List on Contact in Lightning
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6714345 ·Reported By 1 users
In an org where Work Orders are enabled, and the related list is added to the Contact object -
In lightning, creating a new Work Order from the Work Order related list on the Contact object in Lightning will not populate the Account Name with the Account associated to the Contact. Other objects, as well as classic, do populate this field.
1) Enable Work Orders
2) Create an Account Record, call it Account A
3) Create a Contact Record, and associate it to Account A, let's call it, Contact A
4) On the Contact page layout, ensure the Work Orders related list is added
5) In Classic, navigate to Contact A
6) On the Work Order Related List, click "New Work Order"
7) Notice the Account Name is populated with Account A
8) Navigate to Contact A in Lightning
9) On the Work Order Related List, click "New"
Manually fill in the account name, or perform the create in classic.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.