Customers Unable to Edit Payment Method for AppExchange Checkout Subscriptions
Last updated 17 days ago ·Reference W-6565130 ·Reported By 25 users
The "Edit Payment" button is disabled for AppExchange Checkout subscriptions.
1. Your AppExchange user credentials correspond to a user in your org that has the "Manage Billing" permission assigned.
2. You have an active AppExchange Checkout subscription.
Repro Steps: Salesforce Customer
1. Login to AppExchange.
2. Navigate to "My Installs & Subscriptions".
3. Select "Manage Subscription" in the dropdown menu inline with the desired Checkout listing.
4. Click "Edit".
5. The "Edit Payment" option is not available.
Customers should contact the listing provider to update the payment method directly in Stripe.
Workaround: Salesforce Partner
1. Login to Stripe.
2. Navigate to the customer record.
3. Scroll to the appropriate payment method type, "Cards" or "Bank payments".
4. For credit cards, click "Add card". For bank payments, click "Add bank account".
5. In the actions menu inline with the new payment method, select "Set as default".
6. Optionally, remove the old payment method.
Reported By (25)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.