Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6689765 ·Reported By 7 users
2. Switch to Lightning.
3. Select a Lightning Console app.
4. Go to the Leads tab and open a Lead record.
5. Click on the standard Convert button, which will correctly open as a subtab.
6. Confirm the Lead Convert screen is visible and functional.
7. Go back to Setup and turn ON.
8. Repeat Steps 3-6.
Closing the non-responsive Convert subtab renders the primary tab also unresponsive until manual refresh.
Option 2: Direct users to convert leads via a non-Console Lightning App.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.