LEX Console: Related List scroll position is lost and next records will not load after editing a record from the Related List drill-in in a subtab
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6702106 ·Reported By 2 users
LEX Console issue: Related List scroll position is lost and next records will not load after editing a record from the Related List drill-in in a subtab
1. Navigate to the Lightning Console app
2. Open any record which have >50 records in the related list and make sure that the related list component is added to the Lightning page
3. Click on 'View All' from the related list which is opened as a sub-tab
4. Scroll down until the all 100 records load
5. Click on a record, e.g. First Name field, to edit it. This launches another subtab
6. Edit some field on the record and save your changes
7. Navigate back to the subtab with the Campaign Members
8. Observe it only shows 50 records
1. Scrolling up (towards the top of the list) and then scrolling down again seems to trigger the loading of the next batch of records, i.e. 50-100 in this example.
2. Refresh the record tab
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.