Unable to deploy Audience when criteria contains a custom object and field referenced via User.Contact.Account.
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6596935 ·Reported By 7 users
Unable to save EnityField error occurs when trying to update / add audiences from the custom object in the community builder.
1. Create 2 orgs (source and destination).
2. In both orgs, create a custom object (e.g. Movie) and a custom field for this object (e.g. Genre of type picklist)
3. Create a custom lookup field on Account object with this custom object.
4. In source org, create an audience with criteria = User > Contact > Account > Movie > Genre equals Action.
5. Retrieve the audience using MD.
6. Now try to deploy the same audience in destination org.
Audience is deployed successfully.
Audience deployment fails with "Error: Unable to save EnityField Contact.Account.$Account.Movie__c.$Movie__c.Genre__c"
Create the audience manually via UI.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.