Winter'20 - Einstein Analytics - When opening the JSON edit screen on an unsaved Lens, the Lens tab cannot be closed with the "X" button.
Last updated 2021-02-10 ·Reference W-6595135 ·Reported By 1 users
Einstein Analytics Lens View - When opening the "JSON edit screen" by pressing CTL + E on an unsaved lens, the "Lens tab" cannot be closed with the "X" button. This Issue doesn't occur in Summer 19.
1) Prepare the following CSV file.
2) Log in to Winter'20 organization and access "Analytics Studio".
3) Click "Create" button and select "Dataset".
4) Select "CSV File".
5) Select the created CSV file and click "Next".
6) Confirm the name of the Dataset to be created and press "Next".
7) Check the uploaded field and press "Upload File".
8) On the Edit screen of the created Dataset, press "Explore" button.
9) Press the "CTL" + "E" button on the keyboard on the New Lens tab screen to open the JSON edit screen.
10) With the JSON Edit screen open, press the "X" button on the New Lens tab.
Open the JSON after saving the Lens. Or close JSON with "Cancel" or "Done" , then close New Lens tab
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.