Required Fields are missing [OwnerId] when trying to update “EmailMessage” Object using process builder
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6593431 ·Reported By 4 users
In LEX, Unable to reply to Email with attachments/inline image(s) and getting Required Fields are missing [OwnerId] when trying to update “EmailMessage” Object using process builder.
1. Enable and configure “Email-to-case” in your org
2. Create a custom field on “EmailMessage” object
3. create a “Process Builder” to update the newly created field.
4. Send an email to routing address (you will get it in step 1) with the inline image(s)
5. Check the newly created case (it will be created after step 4)
6. Go to “Email” related list on the case (add it in page layout if not already)
7. Open the email record and click on the “Reply” button
8. Click on “Send” button
1. Enable “Save Email-to-Case attachments as Salesforce Files” under “Email-to-case“ setup
2. Remove inline-image while replying to the email (if possible)
3. Reply from the classic UI
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.