Change Data Capture Trigger on a custom object doesn't open/work after sandbox refresh
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-5847342 ·Reported By 1 users
Change Data Capture Trigger on a custom object doesn't work after sandbox refresh. When trying to open the Trigger through Setup | Apex Triggers, it returns "Unable To Access Page". However, it does open through Developer Console.
1. Create a CDC Trigger on a custom object in production org.
2. Create a sandbox from the production org.
3. Do a sandbox refresh.
4. Try to open CDC trigger in sandbox through Setup | Apex Triggers
- Error returned "Unable To Access Page"
- CDC Trigger opens successfully as normal.
Open the Trigger in Developer Console and re-create the trigger.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.