Internal Server Error when changing the Account Owner due to Division Id mismatch of the Account with the related Order
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6568743 ·Reported By 0 users
ISE when changing the Account Owner on few of the records.
Error ID: 1886060657-14047 (-790420972)
Root cause: Upon updating the Account on a related Order, the Order's Division doesn't get recalculated.
1. Enable Division on the org.
2. Configure at least 2 Division from Setup > Manage Divisions
3. Create an Account, Account#1, with Division#1.
4. Create another Account, Account#2, with Division#2.
5. Create an Order associated with the Account#1. Notice that the Order Division would be set to Division#1.
6. Update the Order and set the Account to Account#2. However, the Order Division still shows as ' Division#1' instead of Division#2 of the newly assigned Account, Account#2.
Update the Account's Division to some other value and update it back to the original Division. This would trigger the recalculation of Order's Division.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.