Custom Validation Rule Errors not displayed on Care Detriments Lightning component
Last updated 2020-01-29 ·Reference W-6565365 ·Reported By 4 users
Custom Validation Rule Errors not displayed on Care Detriments Lightning component.
1. Log in as a System Admin with HC perms
2. Create a new validation rule on the Care Barrier object with the following:
- Error Condition Formula: true
- Error message: my error!
3. Create a Patient
4. Create a Care Barrier Type
5. Create a Care Detriment Type and Care Detriment
6. Add the Care Determinants component to the page
7. Click the New Barrier button
8. Complete the form and click Save
User sees generic error message: Review the errors on this page.
User sees error message from custom validation rule: my error!
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.