MyDomain page doesn't respect the Authentication Configuration settings
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-5989735 ·Reported By 5 users
MyDomain page doesn't respect the Authentication Configuration settings.
1. Login via System Administrator
2. Navigate to Setup | My domain | Authentication Configuration
3. Click on Edit on Authentication Configuration section
4. Select any Single Sign-On configuration and Save
5. Notice the settings are not saved or when saved, MyDomain login page doesn't show the SSO option.
- My Domain login page doesn't show an option to authenticate using SSO.
- My Domain login page shows option to authenticate using SSO provider.
Refresh the sandbox with a different sandbox name, resulting in the sandbox domain being different.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.