Partners Getting Error When Connecting New Organizations in Partner Community Publishing Console
Last updated 2020-10-14 ·Reference W-6531876 ·Reported By 6 users
When trying to connect a new organization in the Partner Community Publishing Console, partners get an error message saying the credentials they entered are incorrect when they are correct.
1. Login to the Partner Community.
2. Navigate to the Publishing Console.
3. Navigate to the Organizations tab.
4. Click "Connect Org".
5. Enter your org username and password.
6. You will see an error message saying "The user name and/or password you entered is incorrect. Please try again."
When entering your org credentials, append your password with your Security Token.
If you do not know your token, follow these steps to reset it: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=user_security_token.htm&type=5.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.