CDC Trigger not getting auto-subscribed when creating/refreshing a Sandbox
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6531757 ·Reported By 6 users
CDC (Change Data Capture) Trigger does not auto-subscribe upon refreshing a Sandbox. The issue is not observed after trigger recompilation, or Editing/Saving the Trigger.
- Actual Result
After the sandbox refresh, the CDC trigger is not auto-subscribed so it will not fire on event publish.
- Expected Result
After the sandbox refresh, the CDC trigger should be auto-subscribed so it should fire once an event is published.
1. Create a CDC trigger in production org.
2. Create a sandbox from the production org.
3. Do a sandbox refresh.
4. CDC trigger in sandbox org does not work until a manual recompile.
- Edit/Save the Trigger to recompile it.
- Recompile using "Compile All Triggers" option if enabled in the Organization.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.