<lightning:path> does not render properly when using an id retrieved through apex
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6504741 ·Reported By 1 users
The <lightning:path> component does not render properly when using an id retrieved from an apex controller method during component initialization.
- After the component is rendered, the <lightning:path> component should show the current status of the path in the referenced record id.
- The <lightning:path> component is blank.
1) Create a lightning component using a <lightning:path> referencing an <aura:attribute> for the recordId attribute.
2) Populate the <aura:attribute> using an init method through an apex controller method.
3) Place the component in a community or lightning app.
4) Observe that the <lightning:path> does not render and is blank.
- Use force:hasRecordId to populate the recordId attribute of the <lightning:path>.
- Dynamically create the lightning component using $A.createComponent().
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.