The gender of a renamed object isn't taken into consideration on the "Related List - Single" standard component of a Lightning Page
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6496869 ·Reported By 2 users
The "Related List - Single" standard Lightning component doesn't take into consideration the Gender of the object when using Rename Tabs and Labels.
1. Configure the Rename Tabs and labels for any object in a language like French or Spanish. We used the Asset object and renamed it, make sure the gender is set to feminine.
2. Create a custom object and create a lookup field to Asset.
3. Create a lookup field in the Case object to Asset.
4. Add the lightning component "Single Related List" to the Case record page layout (Parent record: Asset renamed, Related list: -the object created on #2-, by default)
5. Create an Asset record, a custom object record and a case record, linking them together.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.