When configuring an A/B test with the schedule later functionality in the customer's account, the test send configuration is missing in the Email B
Last updated 2020-01-27 ·Reference W-6024545 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2020
When configuring an A/B test with the schedule later functionality in the customer's account, A/B Test Send Configuration is 'missing' the Email B portion of the configuration and the user have to re-reconfigure the A/B Test Send. This is affected only accounts Content Builder enabled with no option switch to Classic.
1) Navigate to A/B Testing
2) Create A/B Test Send
3) Select Test Type (for this test, select 'Emails')
4) Select emails: any
5) Click Next > Select Data Extension.
7) Select 'Next'
8) Select either Higher Open Rate or CTR
9) Click 'Next'
10) Leave Schedule Later selected, and click 'Finish'
11) Open up the A/B Test Send and select 'Edit' (as you would to schedule the deployment)
12) Once you get to this screen, Email B must be chosen again, and selecting Next does not allow you to proceed.
Re-configure the setting for Email B
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.