Work Order Line Item Service Report pulls Asset data from parent Work Order instead of Work Order Line Item's Asset
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6478408 ·Reported By 1 users
Work Order Line Item Service Report pulls Asset data from parent Work Order instead of Work Order Line Item's Asset.
1. Log in as a System Admin on an FSL enabled org
2. Create an Assets and set a Description
3. Create a Work Order and leave the Asset field blank
4. Create a child Work Order Line Item and set the Asset to the one you created
5. Edit the Work Order Line Item sub-template of any active Service Report template and add the Asset's Description field to the layout
6. Click the Create Service Report button on the Work Order Line Item
Description is pulled from Work Order's Asset, so it's blank
Description is pulled from Work Order Line Item's Asset
No workarounds at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.