Unable to stop the journey when there are 300 or more journey's/flows
Last updated 19 days ago ·Reference W-6324812 ·Reported By 8 users
Unable to stop the journey when there are 300 or more journey's using a Salesforce Data Entry Source for the same object.
1) Activate 300+ Journeys on the same Salesforce Object.
2) Check there are more than 300 separate Apex Actions in the related Flow in Sales Cloud.
3) Try to stop that specific journey, when it gets past 100 seconds it will timeout.
1. Go to the Journey that needs to be deleted.
2. Create a new version.
3. Arrange the activities so there are 2 Wait activities after one another – followed by another activity eg- a Random Split
4. Save and Activate the new version – this will throw an error stating that there cannot be 2 consecutive wait activities.
5. Cancel the error – the previous version should now be in a finishing state.
6. Each version can now be stopped and/or deleted.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.