Related List Quick Links not updating to reflect the new page layout when record type is updated by process automation
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6471228 ·Reported By 1 users
Related List Quick Links are not updating to reflect the new page layout when record type is updated by process automation (e.g. workflow, Process, etc).
1. Take any object, such as Case, and create two page layouts and two record types.
2. Check the page layout assignment setup and make sure the two record types have two different page layouts.
3. Ensure the number of Related Lists is different in the two page layouts to make the issue easier to see.
4. Create a Lightning Page for that object and make sure the standard "Related List Quick Links" component is included in it.
5. Create a Process and use any criteria you want but make sure that there's a change of Record Type when a specific criterion is met.
6. Create a Record and, using Lightning, check the number of Related List Quick Links.
7. Modify the Record using Lightning to meet the Process' criteria and making sure the Record Type changes.
Refresh the page.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.