Kanban View - Translation of labels of record types in Translation Workbench is not reflected on Kanban cards
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6425111 ·Reported By 1 users
Translation of labels of record types in Translation Workbench is not reflected on Kanban cards.
1) Log in to Salesforce and switch to Lightning Experience.
2) Create Account Record type and assign it to a Profile and select a layout.
3) Go to Setup > User Interface > Translation Workbench > Translation Settings, and enable translation. Then add English as a Supported Language.
4) Go to Setup > User Interface > Translation Workbench > Translate, and add a new translation for the record type:
Setup Component: Record Type
Aspect: Field Label
Add "Record Type Label Translation" for the record typep label, and click Save.
5) Create a new account with that record type.
6) Go to "Accounts" tab > All Accounts" and configure fields to display from a gear icon > "Select Fields to Display."
- Add "Account Record Type" and move it to the top. Save.
7) In "All Accounts" list view, switch to Kanban View.
8) Notice Account Type name in Kanban Card is not translated.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.