Using keyboard tab navigation to move element focus on Ember Theme can result in the navigation menu being hidden
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6404377 ·Reported By 0 users
Customers who are using the keyboard to navigate communities that use the ember theme may trigger an issue that causes the navigation menu to disappear.
1. Create a lightning community e.g. Customer Service.
2. Open the community in builder.
3. Change the Theme to 'Ember'.
4. Edit the 'Theme Navigation Menu' and ensure it has at least 2 menu items (for demonstration purposes).
5. Preview the community.
6. Click on the 'Home' tab.
7. Press the 'Tab' key to move focus through each Navigation menu item, until you reach the last menu item.
8. Hit the 'Tab' key once more; the focus should now no longer be on the nav menu.
9. Now press the 'Enter' key.
Result: The navigation menu will collapse and the user will not be able to see the Tabs.
Please refresh the page to make the component show up again.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.