Community Reporting - Links to Knowledge Articles have incorrect URLs
Last updated 2019-11-12 ·Reference W-6461691 ·Reported By 2 users
When clicking on an article's title in a Knowledge Article report within a Community, the URL does not take users to the article and instead links to a page ending in '/s/article/'.
1. Create and set up a Community.
2. Create a report type on Knowledge Articles.
3. Create a report using the above report type.
4. Add the Title field and then save.
5. Open the above report in the Community.
6. Click on any of the links and be taken to an Invalid Page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.