Change from a record page without pinned regions to a record page with pinned regions, an exception is thrown
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6362862 ·Reported By 2 users
When changing from a record page without pinned regions to a record page with pinned regions, an error is thrown
1) For an object, create two record types, A and B
2) For record type A, assign a lightning record page without pinned regions
3) For record type B, assign a lightning record page with pinned regions
4) Make sure both pages have a 'change record type' button on them
5) create/navigate to a record of record type A
6) press the change record type button and select record type B
[bug] a Max Call Stack limit exception will be thrown
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.