Flow picklist does not render properly in community registration page, if label contains many characters.
Last updated 2019-12-10 ·Reference W-6387082 ·Reported By 3 users
In community self-registration page, if a flow is exposed that contains a picklist, the picklist is not rendered properly if any one of the labels spills over the actual size (dimension) of the picklist.
1. Create a screen flow
- In flows, click new flows.
- In flow builder, under "Manager", click on "New Resource" button and create a "Choice"
- Provide all the required values and under "Label", provide a long text. Example: "Clicking on the URL takes you directly to the Community. If you’re not a member, the URL isn’t linked."
- Click Done
- Under "Elements", create a new "Screen"
- Use "Picklist" as input and select the choice that was created in the above step.
- Fill all the required values and click Done.
- Save and activate the Flow
2. Expose the Flow in community
- Open community builder of any lightning community.
- Click on the "Pages" dropdown and select "Register" page under "Generic Record Pages" section.
- Expose the screen flow on the Register page.
- Publish the community.
On accessing the community registration page, observe that the picklist appears broken and the drop down icon does not come up.
None as of now.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.