Update to Journey Schedule Start Time not displayed correctly
Last updated 2020-01-27 ·Reference W-5081904 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2020
A new version of a journey that had previously been configured to run at a schedule data and time, was reconfigured to run at a different time but the revised time is not being displayed in the UI correctly.
* Create a new Journey, with a data extension as entry source, to run once at a specific date and time in the near future. Activate, and let the journey process.
* Create a new version of this Journey.
* Stop the ordinal version of the Journey so that you can modify the schedule time of the new version.
* Make the changes to the Scheduled time and save the Journey.
* Note that the time has reverted back to the original time before modification, and it is not possible to activate the Journey.
Change the Schedule Type to "Run Once", save the entry event by clicking "Done", then changing the schedule type back to "Recurring". This should allow the changes to reflect accurately.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.