Unable to search properly with lookup search at sidebar in Salesforce Classic console.
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6378117 ·Reported By 7 users
- Unable to search properly when filtering the words that include "+" character, such as "abc+++d". It's replaced to space, "abc d".
- This issue occurs in Salesforce Classic Console.
1. Open Salesforce Classic console
2. Type "abc+++d" at lookup field in sidebar
3. search it
4. Searched records are incorrectly. Search criteria is replaced to "abc d"
Search the record with the other Search criteria
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.