'Lightning out App error in callback function' Message Below Flows Launched From List View Multi-Select Button
Last updated Today ·Reference W-6390693 ·Reported By 182 users
When launching a Flow from a list view multi-select button (with records selected), an error message saying “Lightning out App error in callback function” is shown below the Flow screen.
- Actual Result
The flow launches successfully but an error saying “Lightning out App error in callback function” is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Expected Result.
The flow should launch without any error messages
* Open Flow Builder and create a new Flow
* Select the type as Screen Flow
* Add a new Screen and add a text field onto it.
* Connect the start element to the screen and save the flow (for this example, as ‘testFlow’)
* Go to Setup -> Object Manager -> Contact -> Buttons, Links, and Actions and click on a new button
* Add a name and label for the button and select “List Button” as the Display Type
* For the formula field add ‘/flow/testFlow’
* Once the button is saved, go to Search Layout and edit the List View to show the button you just created
* Go to Sales App -> Contact -> All Contacts
* Select at least 2 contacts and from the drop down on the top-right, click on the button you created
No workaround currently, though there is also no known impact of the error message. Flow logic will still execute successfully, but the error message remains outside the Flow area.
Reported By (182)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.