Approval history in Lightning console does not load tab Title when the approval status is “Approved” or “Submitted”.
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6356726 ·Reported By 1 users
Approval history in Lightning console does not load new tab's Title when the approval status is “Approved” or “Submitted”.
Steps To Reproduce:
◦Sign up a local org.
▪ Enable Knowledge in org.
▪ Enable Lightning Knowledge.
▪ Enable knowledge for admin/test user.
▪ Create a knowledge article and publish it.
◦ Create a lightning console app.
◦ Create approval process on Knowledge object.
▪ Entry Criteria: Publication Status EQUALS Draft
◦ Edit Knowledge layout and add “Submit For Approval” and “Edit as Draft” lightning action/button to the layout.
◦ Add the approval history related list to the page layout.
◦ Open the article and edit as draft.
◦ Submit the article for approval.
◦ Go to approval history related list and click on the “Step Name” link with status as Submitted.
•Actual: The tab open and load the data properly but the “TITLE” is not updated to the new tab.
•Expected: The article title should be updated as title of the tab.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.